Saturday, May 21, 2022

New cases top 2,800

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,769,886.

Other News

Another 2,842 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,769,886.

Another 2,862 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,698,613.

Meanwhile 252 are in the ICU, including 196 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 134 are in need of respiratory assistance including 82 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 2,842 cases reported today, 47 (1.7%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 2,795 (98.3%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles