Saturday, May 21, 2022

Daily cases dip again to 2,600

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,767,044.

Other News

Another 2,690 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,767,044.

Another 3,535 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,695,751.

Meanwhile 265 are in the ICU, including 188 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 147 are in need of respiratory assistance including 81 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 2,690 cases reported today, 52 (1.9%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 2,638 (98.1%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles