Sunday, May 22, 2022

Daily cases dip again to 3,380

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,761,472.

Other News

Another 3,386 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,761,472.

Another 3,547 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,688,925.

Meanwhile 273 are in the ICU, including 202 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 159 are in need of respiratory assistance including 86 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 3,386 cases reported today, 46 (1.4%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 3,340 (98.6%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles