Saturday, May 21, 2022

Daily cases rise past 3,600

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,750,516.

Other News

Another 3,683 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,750,516.

Another 4,322 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,677,406.

Meanwhile 288 are in the ICU, including 216 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 162 are in need of respiratory assistance including 75 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 3,683 cases reported today, 56 (1.5%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 3,627 (98.5%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles