Saturday, January 29, 2022

New cases top 2,800

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,746,833.

Other News

Another 2,897 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,746,833.

Another 3,434 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,673,084.

Meanwhile 302 are in the ICU, including 244 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 169 are in need of respiratory assistance including 94 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 2,897 cases reported today, 50 (1.7%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 2,847 (98.3%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles