Another 2,757 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,743,936.
Another 4,620 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,669,654.
Meanwhile 297 are in the ICU, including 247 confirmed Covid-19 patients.
A total of 169 are in need of respiratory assistance including 96 confirmed Covid-19 cases.
Of the 2,757 cases reported today, 40 (1.5%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 2,717 (98.5%) are in Category One and Two.