Another 3,160 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,738,401.
Another 4,421 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,661,495.
Meanwhile 324 are in the ICU, including 253 confirmed Covid-19 patients.
A total of 175 are in need of respiratory assistance including 107 confirmed Covid-19 cases.
Of the 3,160 cases reported today, 66 (2.1%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 3,094 (97.9%) are in Category One and Two.