Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Daily cases still hover at 3,500

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,735,241.

Other News

Another 3,528 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,735,241.

Another 4,489 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,657,074.

Meanwhile 339 are in the ICU, including 261 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 180 are in need of respiratory assistance including 117 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 3,528 cases reported today, 66 (1.9%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 3,462 (98.1%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles