Another 3,519 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,728,203.
Another 5,118 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,647,587.
Meanwhile 331 are in the ICU, including 263 confirmed Covid-19 patients.
A total of 187 are in need of respiratory assistance including 122 confirmed Covid-19 cases.
Of the 3,519 cases reported today, 65 (1.8%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 3,454 (98.2%) are in Category One and Two.