Wednesday, January 19, 2022

New cases hover at 3,500

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,695,143.

Other News

Another 3,504 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,695,143.

Another 4,401 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,606,309.

Meanwhile 408 are in the ICU, including 325 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 206 are in need of respiratory assistance including 137 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 3,504 cases reported today, 76 (2.2%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 3,428 (97.8%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles