Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Daily cases tumble below 3,500

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,691,639.

Other News

Another 3,490 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,691,639.

Another 5,399 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,601,908.

Meanwhile 407 are in the ICU, including 341 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 216 are in need of respiratory assistance including 135 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 3,490 cases reported today, 69 (2.0%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 3,421 (98.0%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles