Friday, January 21, 2022

Daily cases fall to 4,600

Daily cases fall to 4,600 total confirmed infections in the country to 2,688,149.

Other News

Another 4,626 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,688,149.

Another 4,690 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,596,509.

Meanwhile 396 are in the ICU, including 344 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 211 are in need of respiratory assistance including 146 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 4,626 cases reported today, 95 (2.1%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 4,531 (97.9%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles