Saturday, January 22, 2022

Daily cases top 5,400

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,678,465.

Other News

Another 5,446 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,678,465.

Another 5,427 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,586,822.

Meanwhile 419 are in the ICU, including 324 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 232 are in need of respiratory assistance including 147 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 5,446 cases reported today, 88 (1.6%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 5,358 (98.4%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles