Saturday, January 22, 2022

New cases top 4,900

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,667,999.

Other News

Another 4,965 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,667,999.

Another 4,817 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,576,870.

Meanwhile 437 are in the ICU, including 375 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 240 are in need of respiratory assistance including 167 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 4,965 cases reported today, 96 (1.9%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 4,869 (98.1%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles