Another 4,262 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,663,034.
Another 5,894 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,572,053.
Meanwhile 463 are in the ICU, including 359 confirmed Covid-19 patients.
A total of 249 are in need of respiratory assistance including 163 confirmed Covid-19 cases.
Of the 4,262 cases reported today, 78 (1.8%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 4,184 (98.2%) are in Category One and Two.