Sunday, January 23, 2022

New cases dip again to just under 4,300

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,658,772.

Other News

Another 4,298 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,658,772.

Another 4,929 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,566,159.

Meanwhile 471 are in the ICU, including 378 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 264 are in need of respiratory assistance including 172 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 4,298 cases reported today, 75 (1.7%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 4,223 (98.3%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles