Friday, January 21, 2022

Daily cases drop to 4,800

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,654,474.

Other News

Another 4,896 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,654,474.

Another 4,676 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,561,230.

Meanwhile 490 are in the ICU, including 358 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 269 are in need of respiratory assistance including 155 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 4,896 cases reported today, 79 (1.6%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 4,817 (98.4%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles