Saturday, January 22, 2022

Daily cases dip to 5,500

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,649,578.

Other News

Another 5,551 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,649,578.

Another 5,301 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,556,554.

Meanwhile 499 are in the ICU, including 362 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 269 are in need of respiratory assistance including 157 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 5,551 cases reported today, 78 (1.4%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 5,473 (98.6%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles