Saturday, January 22, 2022

Daily cases top 5,800

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,644,027.

Other News

Another 5,806 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,644,027.

Another 7,246 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,551,253.

Meanwhile 511 are in the ICU, including 368 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 266 are in need of respiratory assistance including 145 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 5,806 cases reported today, 103 (1.8%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 5,703 (98.2%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles