Monday, January 24, 2022

New cases rise past 5,400

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,638,221.

Other News

Another 5,439 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,638,221.

Another 6,803 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,544,007.

Meanwhile 500 are in the ICU, including 400 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 258 are in need of respiratory assistance including 161 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 5,439 cases reported today, 105 (1.9%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 5,334 (98.1%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles