Sunday, January 23, 2022

New cases hover just over 4,000

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,627,903.

Other News

Another 4,087 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,627,903.

Another 4,984 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,532,036.

Meanwhile 507 are in the ICU, including 401 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 272 are in need of respiratory assistance including 175 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 4,087 cases reported today, 72 (1.8%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 4,015 (98.2%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles