Saturday, January 22, 2022

New cases drop to 4,200

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,623,816.

Other News

Another 4,239 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,623,816.

Another 5,007 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,527,052.

Meanwhile 511 are in the ICU, including 418 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 261 are in need of respiratory assistance including 173 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 4,239 cases reported today, 73 (1.7%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 4,166 (98.3%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles