Tuesday, December 7, 2021

New cases top 6,100

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,608,979.

Other News

Another 6,144 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,608,979.

Another 6,602 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,510,029.

Meanwhile 516 are in the ICU, including 443 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 272 are in need of respiratory assistance including 157 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 6,144 cases reported today, 96 (1.6%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 6,048 (98.4%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles