Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Daily cases cross 5,500

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,597,080.

Other News

Another 5,594 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,597,080.

Another 4,908 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,498,345.

Meanwhile 532 are in the ICU, including 424 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 266 are in need of respiratory assistance including 168 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 5,594 cases reported today, 85 (1.5%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 5,509 (98.5%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles