Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Daily cases drop to 4,800

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,586,601.

Other News

Another 4,854 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,586,601.

Another 5,525 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,487,809.

Meanwhile 541 are in the ICU, including 420 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 267 are in need of respiratory assistance including 175 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 4,854 cases reported today, 86 (1.8%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 4,768 (98.2%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles