Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Daily cases dip to 5,800

This takes confirmed infections in the country to 2,581,747.

Other News

Another 5,859 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,581,747.

Another 4,970 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,482,284.

Meanwhile 529 are in the ICU, including 420 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 261 are in need of respiratory assistance including 169 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 5,859 cases reported today, 102 (1.7%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 5,757 (98.3%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles