Monday, December 6, 2021

New cases inch up to 6,300

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,569,533.

Other News

Another 6,380 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,569,533.

Another 5,760 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,472,283.

Meanwhile 541 are in the ICU, including 452 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 263 are in need of respiratory assistance including 169 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 6,380 cases reported today, 98 (1.5%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 6,282 (98.5%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles