Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Daily cases surge to 6,200

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,563,153.

Other News

Another 6,288 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,563,153.

Another 4,743 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,466,523.

Meanwhile 536 are in the ICU, including 440 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 251 are in need of respiratory assistance including 172 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 6,288 cases reported today, 125 (2.0%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 6,163 (98.0%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles