Wednesday, December 8, 2021

New cases continue to hover at 5,100

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,551,452.

Other News

Another 5,143 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,551,452.

Another 4,551 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,455,767.

Meanwhile 526 are in the ICU, including 474 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 250 are in need of respiratory assistance including 192 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 5,143 cases reported today, 126 (2.4%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 5,017 (97.6%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles