Tuesday, November 30, 2021

New cases drop to 5,100

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,546,309.

Other News

Another 5,162 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,546,309.

Another 5,019 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,451,216.

Meanwhile 524 are in the ICU, including 486 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 265 are in need of respiratory assistance including 197 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 5,162 cases reported today, 104 (2.0%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 5,058 (98.0%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles