Sunday, November 28, 2021

Daily cases fall to 5,800

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,541,147.

Other News

Another 5,809 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,541,147.

Another 4,712 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,446,197.

Meanwhile 527 are in the ICU, including 484 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 277 are in need of respiratory assistance including 193 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 5,809 cases reported today, 102 (1.8%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 5,707 (98.2%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles