Saturday, December 4, 2021

Daily cases rise past 6,500

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,535,338.

Other News

Another 6,517 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,535,338.

Another 6,026 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,441,485.

Meanwhile 544 are in the ICU, including 485 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 269 are in need of respiratory assistance including 194 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 6,517 cases reported today, 125 (1.9%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 6,392 (98.1%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles