Friday, December 3, 2021

Daily cases creep past 6,300

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,528,821.

Other News

Another 6,323 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,528,821.

Another 5,337 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,435,459.

Meanwhile 538 are in the ICU, including 503 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 274 are in need of respiratory assistance including 191 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 6,323 cases reported today, 97 (1.5%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 6,226 (98.5%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles