Tuesday, November 30, 2021

New cases jump to 5,400

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,516,255.

Other News

Another 5,403 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,516,255.

Another 5,311 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,425,054.

Meanwhile 545 are in the ICU, including 504 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 270 are in need of respiratory assistance including 199 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 5,403 cases reported today, 102 (1.9%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 5,301 (98.1%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles