Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Daily cases continue to hover at 4,500

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,510,852.

Other News

Another 4,543 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,510,852.

Another 7,348 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,419,743.

Meanwhile 534 are in the ICU, including 529 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 263 are in need of respiratory assistance including 205 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 4,543 cases reported today, 112 (2.5%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 4,431 (97.5%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles