Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Daily cases drop again to 4,300

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,506,309.

Other News

Another 4,343 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,506,309.

Another 5,382 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,407,205.

Meanwhile 544 are in the ICU, including 527 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 280 are in need of respiratory assistance including 212 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 4,343 cases reported today, 88 (1.9%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 4,613 (98.1%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles