Another 4,701 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,501,966.
Another 5,382 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,407,205.
Meanwhile 544 are in the ICU, including 527 confirmed Covid-19 patients.
A total of 280 are in need of respiratory assistance including 212 confirmed Covid-19 cases.
Of the 4,701 cases reported today, 88 (1.9%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 4,613 (98.1%) are in Category One and Two.