Wednesday, December 1, 2021

New cases top 5,700

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,492,343.

Other News

Another 5,713 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,492,343.

Another 5,865 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,396,244.

Meanwhile 555 are in the ICU, including 519 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 280 are in need of respiratory assistance including 218 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 5,713 cases reported today, 93 (1.6%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 5,620 (98.4%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles