Saturday, November 27, 2021

Daily cases top 5,000 for second day

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,486,630.

Other News

Another 5,291 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,486,630.

Another 4,947 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,390,379.

Meanwhile 545 are in the ICU, including 534 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 286 are in need of respiratory assistance including 214 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 5,291 cases reported today, 75 (1.4%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 5,216 (98.6%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles