Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Daily cases dip again to 4,600

This is the second day that new cases have been below 5,000.

Other News

Another 4,626 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,476,268.

Another 5,299 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,380,060.

Meanwhile 569 are in the ICU, including 503 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 301 are in need of respiratory assistance including 220 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 4,626 cases reported today, 94 (2.0%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 4,532 (98.0%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles