Monday, December 6, 2021

New cases fall below 5,000

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,471,642.

Other News

Another 4,979 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,471,642.

Another 6,127 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,374,761.

Meanwhile 562 are in the ICU, including 501 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 326 are in need of respiratory assistance including 220 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 4,979 cases reported today, 85 (1.7%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 4,894 (98.3%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles