Saturday, November 27, 2021

Daily cases hover just above 6,000

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,460,809.

Other News

Another 6,060 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,460,809.

Another 7,297 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,361,919.

Meanwhile 570 are in the ICU, including 492 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 300 are in need of respiratory assistance including 208 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 6,060 cases reported today, 105 (1.7%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 5,955 (98.3%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles