Sunday, December 5, 2021

Daily cases stay above 6,000

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,454,749.

Other News

Another 6,377 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,454,749.

Another 6,637 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,354,622.

Meanwhile 564 are in the ICU, including 500 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 294 are in need of respiratory assistance including 207 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 6,377 cases reported today, 101 (1.6%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 6,276 (98.4%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles