Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Daily cases cross 6,000 again

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,448,372.

Other News

Another 6,148 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,448,372.

Another 7,595 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,347,985.

Meanwhile 563 are in the ICU, including 495 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 292 are in need of respiratory assistance including 211 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 6,148 cases reported today, 101 (1.6%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 6,047 (98.4%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles