Friday, December 3, 2021

Daily cases top 5,700

Another 5,607 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,340,390.

Other News

Another 5,726 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,442,224.

Another 5,607 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,340,390.

Meanwhile 598 are in the ICU, including 512 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 308 are in need of respiratory assistance including 219 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 5,726 cases reported today, 97 (1.7%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 5,629 (98.3%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles