Saturday, November 27, 2021

Daily cases tumble below 5,000

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,436,498.

Other News

Another 4,782 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,436,498.

Another 7,414 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,334,783.

Meanwhile 607 are in the ICU, including 514 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 300 are in need of respiratory assistance including 217 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 4,782 cases reported today, 96 (2.0%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 4,686 (98.0%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles