Saturday, November 27, 2021

New cases hover at 5,600

This is the second day that the daily caseload has been below 6,000.

Other News

Another 5,666 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,431,716.

Another 6,978 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,327,369.

Meanwhile 601 are in the ICU, including 522 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 299 are in need of respiratory assistance including 222 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 5,666 cases reported today, 107 (1.9%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 5,559 (98.1%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles