Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Daily cases dip below 6,000 again

This takes total confirmed infections to 2,426,050.

Other News

Another 5,828 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,426,050.

Another 9,178 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,320,391.

Meanwhile 620 are in the ICU, including 533 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 297 are in need of respiratory assistance including 229 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 5,828 cases reported today, 97 (1.7%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 5,731 (98.3%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles