Sunday, December 5, 2021

New cases above 6,000 for second day

This takes total confirmed infections to 2,420,222.

Other News

Another 6,630 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,420,222.

Another 7,630 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,311,213.

Meanwhile 653 are in the ICU, including 521 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 322 are in need of respiratory assistance including 230 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 6,630 cases reported today, 101 (1.5%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 6,529 (98.5%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles