Saturday, December 4, 2021

New cases continue to hover at 5,500

This is the third day that daily cases have remained below 6,000.

Other News

Another 5,516 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,407,382.

Another 9,401 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,297,289.

Meanwhile 669 are in the ICU, including 572 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 333 are in need of respiratory assistance including 241 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 5,516 cases reported today, 102 (1.8%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 5,414 (98.2%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles